- Carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in a specific industry sector by leading the audit team.
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Maintain the highest possible technical and professional standard while performing the audit assignment.
- Monitor and control junior auditing staff
- Coach, train and develop junior auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Addresses situation before they come to crisis and develops solutions to avoid recurrence
- Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and/or Master degree in Accounting and Finance or related field
- ACCA/CPA qualified/students desired
- 3+ years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to financial services and assurance sectors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast and pro-active learner
- Ability to work in high pressure environment and to tight deadlines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Possess initiative and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Computer Literacy
Salary as per best industry practices
How to Apply
Kindly Send your CV: email@example.com
Mr. Babulal Parihar Director